New investment on GSE.
Gerry’s dnata in its commitment to providing the highest standard of services to its customer airlines continues to aggressively invest in upgrading its GSE Fleet. Recently , Gerry’s dnata made massive investment and is pleased to announce the following additions to its GSE fleet:
- Push Back Tractor TMX-450-45 (TLD).
- Lower Deck Loader TXL-838 (TLD).
- Portable Water Truck WSP-900 (TLD).
- Mobile Conveyor Belts ( TLD).
- Battery Operated Forklifter (Still).
- Tow Tractors (Toyota).
- Passenger Bus 6300 (Xinfa).
In addition to the above, another investment in GSE is currently under process with our suppliers and we will continue to invest in upgrading and modernizing our GSE fleet to ensure that our customer airlines continue to receive the world class level of service that they have to come to associate with the Gerry’s dnata brand.