Aiming to become the first Ground Handler to provide a One Stop Solution to our Customers, Gerry’s dnata has added Line Maintenance division into its portfolio to provide safe and cost-effective line maintenance services.
Gerry’s dnata line maintenance technical team has the adequate qualification and experience to cater its customers aircrafts round the clock at all major stations in Pakistan. The 24/7 available Maintenance Control Center is central point of contact for all AOG and Technical related inquiries. The function is backed up by highly experienced Production Planning & Control, Aircraft Engineers & Technicians, OEM Tooling and Logistic support for defect rectification and unscheduled maintenance wherever the aircraft is grounded.
We are the first independent MRO in Pakistan with Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority approval on multiple fleets of Airbus and Boeing
Our scope of services include:
- Transit check (with or without CRS)
- Technical assistance
- On-Call services
- AOG assistance
- Defect rectification
For those interested in full line maintenance handling for their layover or night stop aircraft, Gerry’s dnata Line Maintenance offers the compliance with all necessary scheduled and unscheduled maintenance.
Certifications & Approvals
1. Gerry’s dnata Line Maintenance is Certified to Operate by Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Approval (PCAA ANO-145)
2. Gerry’s dnata Line Maintenance is Certified to Operate by Sri Lankan Civil Aviation Authority Approval (CAASL ANO-145)
3. PCAA-145 Approval Certificate
To facilitate our valuable partners, Gerrys dnata line maintenance has developed diverse capability. For all major stations in Pakistan, Gerrys dnata line maintenance is capable to perform inspections, defect rectifications and certifications on the following aircraft types and engines as per our scope of approval.
Gerrys dnata Line Maintenance have extended its Scope of approval for Karachi station by including the following Aircraft Types:
- A330 fitted with GE CF6
- A330 fitted with RR RB 211 Trent 700
- A320 NEO fitted with CFM Leap-1A
Airbus A320 CEO/NEO Family
- Leap 1A
- IAE V2500
- GE CF6
- RR Trent 700
Valuable foreign and local operators can be facilitated from the following services of Gerrys dnata Line Maintenance:
- Transit Check
- Daily Check
- Weekly Check
- Defect Rectification
- Nitrogen Servicing
- Component Replacement
- In house Temperature controlled Storage Services for spares and consumables for our clients
Core functions at a Glance
Aircraft Engineers & Technicians:
Lead: Chief Engineer Line Maintenance
- Highly Qualified and trained Aircraft Engineers for Boeing 737-NG LEVEL 3 type trained.
- Trained Technicians with updated continuation trainings for the handling of the aircraft.
Maintenance Control Center:
Lead: MCC Engineer
- 24/7 live maintenance control center.
- AOG Controlling coordination services required to make sure the timely dispatch of the flight.
- Departure messages after every flight with fuel, equipment and all the utilized resources
- Technical Library/ Maintenance data handling.
Production Planning & Control:
Lead: PPC Engineer
- Resource planning and production requirement compliance needed for any task.
- Technical Record/ work order generation compliance.
- Component, tool and equipment availability to make sure that the task is performed as per required maintenance standards and regulatory requirements.
Quality & Safety:
Lead: Manager Quality & Safety
- Regulation compliance with the procedures adopted in the maintenance organization exposition.
- Safety compliance in all aspects and sections of Gerry’s dnata Line Maintenance.
- Qualified auditors and inspectors to support the LM sections.
Lead: Quality Store Inspector / Store In-charge
- Tools Storage
- Bonded Store
- Quarantine Store
- POL/ Consumable store
- Serviceable component store
- • Unserviceable parts store
Maintenance Control Center